Himpunan Mahasiswa Hubungan Internasional Universitas Airlangga (HIMAHI UNAIR) in collaboration with Center for Strategic and Global Studies (CSGS) proudly presents:
Reaffirming Indonesia’s Foreign Affairs in Airlangga International Seminar and Conference (RENAISSANCE) 2017
We aim to produce a clear insight and experience in analyzing and understanding Indonesia’s Foreign Policy, bringing into the limelight our grand theme:
“Jokowi’s Foreign Policy: the Path to Indonesia as a Middle Power”
We cordially invite you all to partake in this glorious event, calling the concerns of bright fellow foreign policy enthusiasts. Together, let us not only watch how Indonesia fare in the grand slam of the world’s contest of states, but also contribute towards its growth, its course, and its eventual evolution. Your idea and opinion matters, so don’t hesitate to extend them to us!
Open Abstract Submission starts from today, August 24th 2017 and ends at September 18th, 2017. Submitters may be undergraduate or postgraduate students. We accept submissions from individuals or teams of two, which may consist of individuals of the same degree from different universities.
Those who pass will be announced at September 22th, 2017.
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION
- Send your abstract along with your scanned student ID.
- Abstract must be written in a single paragraph consisting of 150-250 words in English, followed by keywords.
- Abstract must be typed in a single space, use the font “Times New Roman”, use the font size 12, use normal margin, without indentation, and without blank lines between paragraphs.
- The abstract should include a brief introduction, research objective(s), methods, results, and conclusion.
- A panel of expert reviewer (consist of senior researchers from CSGS) will review the submitted abstracts and assess the quality of the abstract. The organizing committee will send a confirmation letter for each accepted abstract by September 22, 2017.
- Main author must be registered as participant on the conference; co-authors are encouraged to do so.
- Payment for the conference registration fee may be made to the following account number: 900-00-4030281 account holder: Nimas Ayu Febriliansari before October 21,
- The submission should not have been published previously.
- Format required for submission are doc/docx and pdf (please send both files).
The names and email addresses entered in this conference database will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Submit your abstract in two forms both doc./docx and pdf files within one email draft.
- Send your abstract by email to email@example.com with the subject: [1st Author’s name]_[Sub-topics].
- Example: Agnezia Dewi_Maritime Security (List of the sub-topics provided on the “Aim and Scope” section).
- Mention your name and institution in the body message of your email.
- Payment for the conference registration is expected after the abstract acceptance announcement. Send the receipt to our email with the subject: PR_NAME
- Send your PPT to our email before November 2, 2017 with subject: PPT_[1st Author name] [Sub-Topic]_[Paper Title].
Example: PPT_Agnezia Dewi_Maritime Security_Indonesia’s Illegal Fishing Policy: A path To Middle Power.
Conference Paper Publication
All papers accepted to be presented in paper conference would get a free E-Proceeding with ISBN Index. 8 best papers would be published in the regular volume of “Jurnal Hubungan Internasional” with ISSN Index.
For further inquiry, please contact us at
All in all, we wish you good luck and have fun. May the best participant win. Godspeed!